Friday, November 28, 2008

Welcome to our Blog

This is our first blog ever...so let me hear ya woot woot! Okay anyway, this is McCall and Emily if you haven't figured that out yet. If you haven't...your slow. K so my name is Emily. I am in 8th grade and really short for my age. I like to clog, play the piano and flute. I also like to read and I just saw the movie Twilight!!! It changed my life forever...just kidding it didn't. Anyway... here is McCall!!! Whats crackin' home dog??? Well I'm McCall and I am also in the 8th grade. Unlike Emily I am normal size. I like to play softball, and I have no musical talent at all. Maybe if Emily is nice enough she will share her talents with me. Ha ha, too bad shes not nice...just kidding. Ya so have fun looking at all of our amazing things on this blog!

No comments: